We had a tough day yesterday. Mr. Man WOULD NOT NAP. Yes I am using lots of caps. It was that kind of day. Stressful. The teeth, the moon, the weather, the screaming screamies... everyone is entitled to an off day and he has USED HIS UP FOR THE YEAR. Just kidding.
I have him napping in the Ergo right now because I am not messing around with naptime today - we're going to a meet with the crunchy mamas for lunch and it's better that he be well-rested than get a perfect score on the Pack & Play.
I have a couple of work meetings this week, so I'm going to send him to Judy's for two mini-days... just a few hours each. I'm going to explain to her that he really does much better with a morning nap. I do have an upcoming job and I NEED this daycare situation to work out. I feel bad for the little guy, it's not his fault that he is such a not-so-great sleeper and dealing with separation anxiety too....
The other day for the first time he cried when his daddy left for work. Mr. Ibis was heartbroken but I think it was sweet. Mr. I is typically gone for three 30-hour shifts per week, which is a little tough, but on the bright side we get him for three long mornings, three evenings, and one full day per week. And the income he's bringing in means I work less and stay home more.
Miles is SO close to walking right now. He cruises around sometimes with just barely one hand on the furniture. I have gotten him to let go to "come" toward me though he doesn't actually take a step yet... I think he has enough balance but he's not quite ready to try.
The 4th top tooth is just hovering at the gumline, the bastard. This seems like poor design. I think all the teeth should come in in one horrible day and have it over with!


No comments:
Post a Comment