skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
This was fun
So, here's an unexpected downside to footie pajamas: explosive poo + downward-trajectory diaper blowout + sealed-off feet = poo sausages.
You're welcome for that mental image.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Ibis
I'm 32 years old, married, and The Unicorn is our adorable cocker spaniel. This blog follows our journey from a miscarriage in January 2009, through trying to conceive, 40 + weeks of pregnancy, and the birth of our son in January 2010.
View my complete profile
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Labels
baby babble
(91)
birth story
(3)
blogging
(5)
books
(19)
breastfeeding
(24)
charting
(20)
childbirth classes
(6)
cloth diapers
(9)
controversies
(1)
crunchy stuff
(4)
family
(19)
family matters
(10)
first tri symptoms
(12)
food
(2)
I suck at motherhood
(2)
life
(112)
life with baby
(81)
miscarriage
(21)
motherhood
(16)
natural birth
(13)
new motherhood
(24)
OB appointments
(29)
pedi appts
(4)
phantom symptoms
(17)
pregnancy milestones
(12)
second tri symptoms
(27)
sex
(12)
sleep
(45)
success after loss
(32)
the belly
(5)
third tri symptoms
(32)
TTC
(64)
ultrasounds
(4)
unicorn
(4)
weekly comparisons
(38)
working mama
(12)
The blogs I read regularly
Baby Makes Three
Cotton Socks
Dunkley
Enjoying the Small Things
It's a DomerBaby
Memories are like landmines
No Different From Any Other
On the TTC Road
The (In)fertility Diaries
Where's my white picket fence?
You, Me, and Baby Makes Three
Pregnancy with Miles
19 January 2010. Miles is born at 5:56pm!
14 January 2010. I'm up 30.5 lbs, 2 cm dilated, 90% effaced
7 January 2010. HB = 144, I'm up 30.5 lbs, 1 cm dilated, 70-80% effaced
29 December 2009. HB = ?, I'm still up 28 lbs. 1 cm dilated, 70-80% effaced, hairy baby head
23 December 2009. HB = 144, I'm still up 28 lbs. 1 cm dilated, 80% effaced, baby at 0 station
18 December 2009. HB = 150's, I'm up 28 lbs. 1 cm dilated, 80% effaced, baby at -1 station
4 December 2009. HB = 144, I'm up 24 lbs
20 November 2009. HB = 144, I'm up 20.5 lbs
5 November 2009. HB = 144, I'm up 19 lbs
21 October 2009. HB = 152, I'm up 16.5 lbs
7 October 2009. HB = 140, I'm up 13 lbs total
9 September 2009. HB = 156, I'm up 8 lbs total
25 August 2009 It's a healthy baby BOY! HB = 147, everything looks great
12 August 2009. HB = 144, I'm up 3 lbs
15 July 2009. HB = 160
13 July 2009. B/W confirms negative screening for DS & Trisomies 13, 18
6 July 2009. NT scan. Nuchal fold 1.6mm, HB 162, everything looks good!
17 June 2009. 2nd U/S and Doppler, HB in the 160s
3 June 2009. First appt & U/S
13 May 2009. hcg = 1744
11 May 2009. hcg = 808
8 May 2009. BFP!
First pregnancy and TTCAL
9 April 2009. BFN/AF
10 March 2009. BFN/AF
3 Feb 2009. Hcg = 4
28 Jan 2009. Hcg = 18
5 Jan 2009: Miscarriage confirmed via ultrasound. Hcg = 3318
3 Jan 2009: Cramping and spotting begin.
25 Dec 2008: We announce to friends & family.
24 Dec 2008. First OB appt. I hear my baby's HB on the Doppler: 144.
28 Nov 2008. Positive pregnancy test!
12 Nov 2008. We decide to TTC.
Link to my chart
My Chart
Blog Archive
March
(1)
February
(10)
January
(19)
December
(19)
November
(17)
October
(22)
September
(9)
August
(21)
July
(24)
June
(27)
May
(23)
April
(23)
March
(24)
February
(28)
January
(31)
December
(32)
November
(25)
October
(30)
September
(31)
August
(33)
July
(25)
June
(27)
May
(34)
April
(36)
March
(35)
February
(30)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment