We've been cheering Miles on to encourage him to walk lately. He could stand and had good balance, and was pushing push toys all over the place, but was timid about trying to fly solo. On Christmas Day I convinced him to take a few steps to me. I've been careful not to push... just encourage... it's really just so cute and fun to see him take those little wobbly steps that it's become an irresistible game to play when we're hanging around the house.
Well today he decided to ring in the New Year by trying out this whole walking thing for himself. He will take a handful of steps from one object to the next, or from the furniture to me, without prompting (although there is plenty of cheering when he makes it). Cutest thing ever. Seriously. It's like he's the first baby who ever learned to walk. Loving it!


1 comment:
I loved when DS learned to walk!
(Although now I am considering being one of those mommys that has a leash...because he loves to walk EVERYWHERE)!
Post a Comment