Read the outpouring of hormonal insanity from a two days past due crazy person here!
The 41 weeks photo, oh so cute.
My long winded birth story, parts one and two and three.
Much ado about breastfeeding: boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, and more boobs.
A 6 week post partum review, and oh my god was I brave about posting photos of my body, holy crap.
Here's a fun little day in the life post (with photos galore), from when Miles was only around 10 weeks old and I was already back at work (sadness!).
On that note, early working mom woes. Poor me.
I explain my position on no TV for baby.
My thoughts on nursing in public.
After having ranted about how stupid cloth diapering is, I decide to cloth diaper. I started with gDiapers but they sucked. So I switched to Flip and I still love them.
Let's all have a good laugh as I excitedly post about the time Miles slept through the night!
I read a few good books about motherhood along the way: Perfect Madness and more Perfect Madness, This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be, When Did I Get Like This. I also reviewed The Sleepeasy Solution and The Nurture Assumption.
I gave you a tour of my messy home. When I look at these pictures now it makes me realize how much sunnier and brighter our house is in summer... sigh.
My rather defensive defense of co-sleeping.
And my Attachment Parenting rant.
Toward the end of the year Mr. Ibis and I initiated talks about a second kid. Whoa.
And wrapping up 2010, we are considering my career future.
Happy New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment